Learning Stations: Modular Arrangement of Learning Spaces

For several years,  I have been using a modular system for the arrangement of my learning materials from undergraduate to PhD level. Here is a short summary of the 'Learning Station' concept which has been further developed for the ITU Center of Excellence in Education. ITU CEE was a valuable chance to test the concept with several stakeholders. As the Associate Director of the Center between November 2019 and October 2020, I especially thank to Prof. Yılmaz Taptık, the Director of the Center, for giving me the chance to use the concept on behalf of the Learning Center, and Assoc.Prof. Şebnem Helvacıoğlu, my colleague as the Associate Director of the Center, for her hard work when we put the 'Learning Station' concept into practice.